Question

How to filter certain generes of music displayed on my stream?

• 4 January 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I don't like #Hip-Hop or #Trap music genere listed on my stream. How can I prevent songs with these tags not to be displayed on my timeline? Refer attachment

Thanks,
Lakshman

4 replies

Userlevel 1
@Talahachi No I don't want to block any accounts. People post and re-post different genre of music. I want to have control of what is show in my stream. If I follow X, and If X post a track on #Trap I don't want that to be displayed on my stream. Whereas if X posts, a genre of track with tag #ambient I want it to be shown in my stream.

So I want to block these specific tags(genre) of songs like #Trap #Dubstep etc not to be displayed in my stream. I don't want to unfollow or block any acccount.
Userlevel 1
@Mathis thank you. I've sent a feature request in the link your provided. Hope this is available soon.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Lakshman,

At this time, it is not possible to filter reposts & posts on your Stream - sorry. Your query is something that would be best forwarded here.

Cheers
Mathis
You've blocked out the name of the account that is reposting the tracks. Are they also posting or reposting music you like?