AOL user encounter HTTP 403 Forbidden Error when they try accessing a webpage which you are denied access. In such a case, the users can easily follow the below given solution to overcome this error:
· The users can first try and refresh the page which they are trying to access.
· The users must double check on the address they are trying to access.
· It would also be helpful when you clear the browser cookies and cache.
· The users can also check if they have the permission to access the said URL.
· The users should promptly contact their ISP.
If the given steps do not help in solving the problem, then the users would have to connect with AOL toll free number
. This service is provided on a 24-hour basis and can be accessed using a toll-free number. Connecting with this service would ensure that the issue is rectified at the earliest.