how to get unblocked

• 17 January 2017
  • 7 replies

I was trying to add all the songs from a playlist into my likes (because I don't use the playlists)and then it blocked me from liking.

7 replies

If you are in a block, it means that for a period of time you will be unable to use the feature. The length of this time period depends on whether or not you have been in a block before. The more often you run up against the same limit the longer that block will become, and it will tell you when the block will expire in the block warning.
You can be blocked from accessing specific feature(s) on-site if you are doing any of the following:

You’re posting similar comments or messages from your account (avoid copy and pasting, or sending comments or messages with the same links over and over)
You’re following a lot of accounts in a short time period
You’re following a lot of people you recently unfollowed
You’re liking or reposting a lot of tracks in one day (make sure you listen to any sound before liking, or reposting it)
You’re liking or reposting a lot of tracks you recently removed from your likes or reposts
You’re contributing your tracks to a lot of groups in a short time period
A number of community members have manually flagged your account, messages or comments as spam
I'm adding songs to playlists and I got blocked from telling the artists/OP that I did so because I commented too many times in a time span.

It doesn't say what too many times is, or in what span of time.

I think soundcloud needs to edit the settings on their automated spam filters.
test
If you are in a block, it means that for a period of time you will be unable to use the feature. The length of this time period depends on whether or not you have been in a block before. The more often you run up against the same limit the longer that block will become, and it will tell you when the block will expire in the block warning.
How long would the block be?
sound cloud make me mad
this make me so upset