• 25 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey folks,
wonder how to remove “TOP TRACKS” section from my soundcloud profile
I want my tracks to appear in chronological order
any suggestions would be great

25 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m the same, this has only just defaulted on my profile? I preferred the recent tracks being on top. 

Userlevel 3

Lots of complaints about this, but a long thread about it started here yesterday got deleted for some reason.

Userlevel 2

this is a very unsuccessful innovation. it really bothers! I do not want the top tracks to be at the top of the list and removed from the regular list. please return the chronological order !!!

Userlevel 1

I agree: this is a terrible feature. If they allow re-organizing the order of tracks and make this top tracks feature optional, I might just buy Soundcloud Go. I want to create the perfect mix of music.

Userlevel 1

YEH GET RID OF IT !~~~ and can you also make it possible to highlight shared links? cheers!

Userlevel 2

Adding another voice to say please make this feature optional.

Userlevel 1

Been a pro user for many years, but next time the payment is up I may consider other options. Please Soundcloud, listen to your users. Make this an option, and do not force it on your users.

Adding another voice to say please make this feature optional.

Quote.

yes indeed - please make top tracks optional. I don’t want people directed to my old stuff first!

Userlevel 2

top tracks is the worst thing in soundcloud for many years

the tracks the bad algo chooses are very poor

it is like spotlight except no option

I hate it

It has ruined my profile and drive away new fan

Userlevel 1

this is unbelievable, such an ugly innovation. It seriously bothers me. I hope this can be immediately dealt as it is uglifiying my page and putting exaclty the songs i do not want first right at the top. Bugs me so much it isnt optional. I really dont get it that such large companys can make such loser mistakes. Its unreal. please can I be contacted regarding how i can deal with this. TBH it seems this communty is just us talking to ourselves. where is soundcloud?

Yes please make this feature optional, having my oldest work that I’m not fond of at the top of my page with no way to change is crazy! 

Userlevel 2

. TBH it seems this communty is just us talking to ourselves. where is soundcloud?

This is always the way here as this is “help community” where we do support job of soundcloud for each other.

This mean they will NEVER respond to this complaint.

In fact when one thread regarding dislike of TOP TRACKS grew, it was delete!

plz remove top tracks feature, thx.

ughh this platform fucking sucks why cant they do anything good

Userlevel 1

+1 for removing or making it optional to display.

Best thing to do is hammer their Twitter.  Twitter seems to be the best place to make a complaint

Userlevel 1

Bump.  This feature needs to be made optional; it’s simply removing agency from the user.  That is really not cool for creators.  

Make it optional please! It really messes up my page, by displaying decade old stuff. I don’t want this.

ANNOYING FEATURE… ruins my feed

Any news on this? I hope they make it optional.

Userlevel 1

I got a response from Soundcloud support on Twitter a week ago saying that they had no plans to change this feature because (presumably their data analysts found that)it increased “engagement”.  Pretty lame.

I got a response from Soundcloud support on Twitter a week ago saying that they had no plans to change this feature because (presumably their data analysts found that)it increased “engagement”.  Pretty lame.

Thanks for the reply. I guess it’s not a deal breaker for me it’s just unfortunate to have my earliest content featured as my best work lol.

Agreed, SoundCloud, please make “Top Tracks” optional.

I HATE TOP TRACKS