Question

I Can Not Add a Track to an Existing Playlist!

• 17 February 2018
  • 41 replies

Show first post

41 replies

December 2018, using Chrome and still had the problem, but I found a solution.

I created a second, new private playlist with one song, then when I clicked the "Add to Playlist" option it gave me the choice of adding it to either playlist. Hope that helps!
December 2018, using Chrome and still had the problem, but I found a solution.

I created a second, new private playlist with one song, then when I clicked the "Add to Playlist" option it gave me the choice of adding it to either playlist. Hope that helps!

This works thank you.
but that problem itself is still confirmed in Firefox too.
This is happening to me on Chrome right now
Bruh who's actually the engineering team behind this music service? It's getting ridiculous goddamn!
SOLVED (for me at least!) I removed the PUNCTUATION from the playlist title. There was a comma in my title. When I removed the comma, I could add songs again OK.

Soundcloud, this is a bit of a rookie database blunder! Could Do Better
Still happening to me as well. No punctuation, adblock is disabled. In Firefox. I have multiple playlists, none of them display when I click on "add to playlist." The create new playlist menu however, does appear.
I have the same issue in Firefox. Works fine in Chrome though.
I use chrome and it doesn't work
SOLVED (for me at least!) I removed the PUNCTUATION from the playlist title. There was a comma in my title. When I removed the comma, I could add songs again OK.

Soundcloud, this is a bit of a rookie database blunder! Could Do Better

Not for me. My playlist has no punctuation at all, so this isn't related. Well, this did happen a year ago....
This is hilarious that it's still not resolved. It's happening to me as well. I cant add anything to a created playlist, tried everything you guys suggested. No dice.

I think its even better how soundcloud has no real ticketing system, they say to come on here or tweet them. What a joke.

And they want us to pay 15 a month for this service? I already pay 7 and am disappointed. Ever since Sony bought soundcloud its been a downward spiral.
Wow.......

it works on the app only. This is ridiculous they cant get it working on a desktop browser.
Still having this issue on Chrome in march 19.

Same workaround as before - create a new playlist, then able to add and then go and delete the new one you've made.

Bit disappointing....
I'm having this same problem on Win 10 laptop with Chrome, incognito Chrome, and Edge. I only get the Create New Playlist option when using Add to Playlist. And the latter is in a dropdown from the ... link, not as shown in Help.
I've cleared my problem in Chrome by changing the settings for the Amazon Assistant extension to "read and change site data" > "When you click on the extension".
Solved: Pick a song and create a playlist of it. After you do that delete it then you should be able to add songs to a playlist again.
thank you so much!! i've been trying to figure out this problem for ages and this worked!!
I am having the same issue. Tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome and also mobile app.
I fixed this problem for myself but not sure if it's the same hairbrained issue for others- when I was clicking on "add to playlist" and the little pop up window appears with the list of your playlists- don't press on the title of the playlist-- you have to click the "add to playlist" button BESIDE the desired playlist. Seems obvious but had me stuck for a long while.