Sticky Solved

I can't add a track to my existing playlist, help?

• 26 March 2015
  • 84 replies

Show first post

84 replies

Same here!!
My playlist with over 100 songs just gone.
I'am realy desapointed and i don't know what to do.
I had a play list containing 2 tracks, these tracks were so important to me. Suddenly i went opening the playlist to listen to them and i didn't find any track in my playlist and it says that my playlist is empty. I looked in the history i found lots of old stuff but i didn't find them while i usually did find them when i was looking in my history but suddenly then disappeared from Soundcloud. The thing is they are for a person and he posts his records so he didn't remove them and when i search for those 2 specific records i don't find them but i find other records normally. In addition before they get disappeared i searched for them once and they didn't appear in the search but they were in my history so that means they are still on Soundcloud but it does not show them for a reason that i don't. The important part how can i get them back ??????
on of them called "من الكهف - mn Al khf" - the other one called "سورة ق - عمر شلبي" i want my old specific records not the new ones shown in the search history.
The same thing has happened to me, I hav had playlists where songs are just being removed on their own and I can still go back and re-add them but it is very frustrating
I am on Mac, using Safari. Had the problem.
1. Create a new Playlist, add a track.
2. Log out from Soundcloud.
3. Allow Adblock for soundcloud's domain (just in case)
4. Clear the Cashes (Safari - Develop - Empty Cashes)
5. Log in to Soundcloud.

Basically if you don't see the icon under [YourUserName] dropdown on your top right along with other icons like Profile, Likes, etc you will not be able to add tracks. So there is some kind of cookie problem perhaps.. If you see the icon under the dropdown – everything is fine.
So it seems as though this issue still exists.

I've tried every different browser, private & non-private settings, etc. I still do not have the "add to playlist" option showing.

Welp, adding my testing and bits in, because why not? Not like it will help on SoundCloud's side of things, but should help frustrated users...I hope...

TL:DR - Find an alternate browser you wouldn't normally use, and then use Private/Incognito Mode.

Conditions of Testing:
  • All testing done inside a Virtual Machine running Windows 10 Pro, Build 1511, fully patched as at 25/01/2016
  • All browsers using latest versions as at 25/01/2016
  • No plugins have been installed in any browser. No other browsing has occurred within browsers.
  • Each browser is tested 5 times in each each Method described below. Virtual Machine reset between each test
Issue: Unable to add tracks to existing playlists

Browsers in Standard Mode - facebook Login Method:

Internet Explorer - MIXED (No GUI Option) (Appeared and disappeared between each test)
Firefox - MIXED(No GUI Option) (Appeared and disappeared between each test)
Google Chrome - MIXED (No GUI Option) (Appeared and disappeared between each test)

Browsers in Standard Mode - Soundcloud Account Login Method:

Internet Explorer - PASSED (GUI Option)
Firefox - FAILED (No GUI Option)
Google Chrome - PASSED (GUI Option)

Browsers - Private/Incognito Mode - facebook Login Method:

Internet Explorer - PASSED (GUI Option Available)
Firefox - PASSED (GUI Option)
Google Chrome - PASSED (GUI Option)

This is the extent of the testing I'll carry out.

For those having issues, recommend finding an alternate browser you wouldn't normally use, and then use Private/Incognito Mode. This seemed to provide the best success across multiple browsers.
Have you heard: Drake Disses Pusha T and Kanye West in New Freestyle "Duppy"

DIRECT LINK: http://mp3tracks.us/drake-duppy-freestyle/
Userlevel 1
Still cannot add certain songs in playlists. Will this issue ever be resolved?
This was marked as solved. It's not solved.
I've seen this asked, but guess what - it still doesn't work. Adding tracks to a playlist only gives the option to create a NEW playlist. That's not what I want. Turning off all ad blockers, popup blockers, clean slate = no bueno.
Hey there, i noticed this morning that i was logged out of my soundcloud and could not get back in on my phone. Went on my computer and could access my account, but all my liked songs and playlists are completely gone. anyone else having this issue? can i retrieve my stuff somehow ?(about 1000 liked songs and a few playlists with hundreds in each)
*edit- it seems ive lost all of my followers/following and reposts as well
me too! my everything is gone.... T_T
After loving various songs onto my account , my soundcloud app began to not allow me to love any more songs which is an issue so my question is how can i fix this issue in which i will be allowed to love other songs ?
Why the playlist dont work
I was randomly logged out of my account on the app, so I logged back in but all of my things were gone. I didn't have to make a new account, but all of my playlists, liked tracks, and recommended tracks were gone, as if it was a new account. I have a bunch of playlists and songs, and I don't think I could find all of the songs I like again, especially the ones my older playlists, so please help if anyone know something that might work.
I was randomly logged out of my account on the app, so I logged back in but all of my things were gone. I didn't have to make a new account, but all of my playlists, liked tracks, and recommended tracks were gone, as if it was a new account. I have a bunch of playlists and songs, and I don't think I could find all of the songs I like again, especially the ones my older playlists, so please help if anyone know something that might work
Hi there,

I signed back in to my soundcloud account and most of my Likes and Playlists are gone.
Is there any way you can make them appear again?

Thank you guys!
Yesterday morning i was logged out of soundcloud to then be greeted to all of my profile being wiped, i have lost alot of playlists that has hours of music in is there anything that could be done?
Hey, my problem is very simple, i've made a playlist with pretty awesome tracks a few years ago. I got back to soundcoud to listen to the playlist but most of the tracks seem to be deleted by the user who uploaded the tracks.

Is there a way to check my "history" of this playlist so i can somehow search for the names of the tracks?

This was my only list and i have no copy of it in any way and i absollutly have no clue what the songs where called
Dear Soundcloud,

I want to place the following TWO tracks:
https://soundcloud.com/3000-grad/dole-and-kom-juniper-elfenberg-remix
https://soundcloud.com/ready-mix-records/srmr186-rbert-sinere-elfenberg

Into the following playlist:
https://soundcloud.com/elfenberg/sets/elfenberg-remixes

For some strange reason the tracks do go into the playlist, BUT once you refresh the web site they disappear. I've tried to add these tracks several times now but they keep on disappearing every time :/
Why won't they stay there?

Best,
Viktor (of Elfenberg)
I had a created playlist of EDM music and I haven’t listened to it in a long time. I go into SoundCloud and it’s not there anymore, and i never deleted it.
Can someone please answer me or just fix the god damn problem, how hard can it be? You obviously have some sort of minor glitch in your code.

I just wanted to add this mixtape to my mixtape playlist.
https://soundcloud.com/metanoiarhythm/metanoia-rhythm-010-elfenberg

Same problem..

I'm a serious artist with both labels and followers expecting me to be able to share my music properly.
Hello everyone,

Recently some other channels have premiered content by us, and we wanted to create a playlist containing all of them. So we first reposted them, and then added them to our playlist, but one of them doesn't want to stay in. It says that is was added successfully, but it doesn't actually show up. Then sometimes it does, but it just bounces out. The original uploader has no clue. Anyone here? Thanks!
I've had multiple people say that they have been unable to add a track uploaded to my account into their own playlist.

Any ideas if this is a known bug?
hi! tracks in my own playlist are disappeared and the actual playlist is still there saying that the playlist are empty. i can still see the number of likes on the Playlist but no tracks? why ? how can this be fixed?
i have a premium account and we sell that music . is very important to have the music back for my business.
and is not a copyright issue because is my music.
extremely hard to find a proper contact too though!
any help please???
evrytime I want to add something i'm only given the option to create a new playlist so..is there some procedure to follow.