Sticky Answered

I can't add a track to my existing playlist, help?

• 26 March 2015
  • 87 replies

Show first post

87 replies

What CheesyTacos said worked for me!
1. Create a new throwaway playlist
2. Add the song to the new one
3. Now you can add the song to the old playlist as well
4. Delete throwaway playlist

I'm really confused. I can't add a new song to ANY playlist, it just makes a new playlist.

What CheesyTacos said worked for me!
1. Create a new throwaway playlist
2. Add the song to the new one
3. Now you can add the song to the old playlist as well
4. Delete throwaway playlist
I'm really confused. I can't add a new song to ANY playlist, it just makes a new playlist.

Adding a song to a playlist is such a simple goddamn tool and the fact we have to go through all of this to do such a simple task is ridiculous. This website needs to get their stuff together
What type of device are you using to add the music to playlist?
3 years later and this is still an issue.
why is it that everytime i want to add a new song to an existing playlist, a window will pop up and asks me to create another new playlist??? I just want to save it in the same play list , not keep creating new plalylists, for crying out loud!!!
2019 and I still have the same issue at least with Mozilla Firefox. I discovered that what helps is if I create new playlist (I name them short a, b, c or 1, 2, 3) and add it to there, then select again "add to playlist" and voila, the old playlist are available to select as well. Then later I just go and delete the temporary playlists. I know it is annoying but at least it is some kind of fix.
I had exactly the same issue but an hour after I created the playlist and saw the problem, I checked again and then was able to add songs to the the playlist I created earlier.
So the problem has gone away it seems - at least for me. I am guessing that the playlist has to propagate to the back end servers or suchlike, so there is a delay before songs can be added after initial creation.
https://https://
I'm trying to upload and share a new EP for release. I filled in the form, did the normal upload, but I can't post the playlist. The Create button just does nothing.

Using Chrome. The artwork is a fairly large file.

This all used to work perfectly. Don't think I'll renew my pro subscription on my other accounts.
I am making more than 19654 by doing an easy job online from home in my spare time only. I am a full time college student and just by doing this job for 2 hrs i have earned 15690 from this job in my last month. Very awesome job and earning from this are great. Everybody can get this job and start earning just by follow details here....... 🙂

So I started--------->>>>>>> Eshask.com.nu
I found a solution. This kept happening to me. Only create new playlist tab available to click and my playlists were shown but unable to click as an option. So I went and searched the song again from that screen I clicked the far right 3 dots with pop up options next to the song chose the option add to next up (see below)

once I did that I clicked on the song again and chose add to playlist and it worked right away for me. So I only had to deal with this frustrating glitch in the sound cloud matrix for only a couple minutes lol good luck!

best answers

i am not able to add a songs to any one of my playlists after the 20th list, they are just not shown at all when selecting "add to playlist" but they are actually there. i have a lot more than 20 playlists.. not to mention ages ago, several of my lists just “disappeared"