Solved

I can't ADD new tracks to EXISTING playlists

Hello,

I am new to Soundcloud.

I am a Spotify user and wanted to transfer my playlists on here... so I began making my first playlist however whenever I want to add a new song to an existing playlist it makes a new playlists... I have more than 100 songs in this particular playlist.

Please help.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 8 February 2019, 12:06

Hi @saveicarus sorry about the confusion with this. We've heard from a few users that their AdBlock extension in their browser caused for the option to add to an existing playlist to not work properly. If you have this or any similar extension installed, try disabling it, restart your browser, then give it another shot.

View original

5 replies

You can add a song to an existing playlist by clicking on the "... MORE" options.
You cannot add in a multiple selection however, if you are new to soundcloud don't even bother coming over, they have had bugs for 3-4 years that are very apparent in everyday use and they are still not resolved. Staff will just Lie and say it was fixed or ask for more info or get a ticket made for nothing to happen. They have not extended the features for years, They don't deserve your money. Surprised no one really makes much noise around this topic.
Lo-Kei Records wrote:

You can add a song to an existing playlist by clicking on the "... MORE" options.
You cannot add in a multiple selection however, if you are new to soundcloud don't even bother coming over, they have had bugs for 3-4 years that are very apparent in everyday use and they are still not resolved. Staff will just Lie and say it was fixed or ask for more info or get a ticket made for nothing to happen. They have not extended the features for years, They don't deserve your money. Surprised no one really makes much noise around this topic.

You said click on the "MORE" options? I can't find it... I use the Desktop version of SoundCloud btw.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @saveicarus sorry about the confusion with this. We've heard from a few users that their AdBlock extension in their browser caused for the option to add to an existing playlist to not work properly. If you have this or any similar extension installed, try disabling it, restart your browser, then give it another shot.
Mathis wrote:

Thank you! I am user a browser without an Adblocker.
saveicarus wrote:

Mathis wrote:

Thank you! I am user a browser without an Adblocker.

Try latest Chrome and if no luck Firefox. I am guessing you already know what you are looking for?