Question

I had 300+ songs in my playlist, only 200 songs now show, my other 100+ songs have disappeared. It sucks as I can't remember all those songs

• 24 August 2015
  • 3 replies

I had 300+ songs in one of my playlists, now its capped at 200 songs and my other 100+ songs have disappeared completely... Can you only have a certain amount of songs or play time on one playlist? I don't think 100+ songs from users would all of a sudden go private or be deleted so it sucks as I can't remember all those songs to save elsewhere if that's the case...

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Mr. Gibson,

Generally speaking, playlists over 200 tracks are prone to have issues however this is more than a technical issue. Can you search some of the tracks and see if they are still on SoundCloud? It could be that accounts that held many of these tracks are perhaps no longer on SoundCloud.

-Gina
Hi Mr. Gibson,

Generally speaking, playlists over 200 tracks are prone to have issues however this is more than a technical issue. Can you search some of the tracks and see if they are still on SoundCloud? It could be that accounts that held many of these tracks are perhaps no longer on SoundCloud.

-Gina

can't Soundcloud at least give some kind of notification of tracks that are no longer in your playlist, likes or even Soundcloud any more?
I absolutey love everything about Soundcloud, its my main source for discovering new and exiting music, which if its going to be lost {ike just vanish} defeats the propose for me, anyway enough said hopefully Soundcloud fix this in the future.

-Zoe
this is the exact reason im leaving soundcloud. that and android and desktop wont sync. Hopeless music site. bye.