Some days ago I decided to select a lot of songs that I haven't listened yet, to see if I like them or not, but fist, I decided to try to fix my problem with my playlists. So I decide to like all my songs from my playlists, I have almost 700 songs, and after liking less then 200 songs I've been blocked for 2 days. I waited those 2 days patiently, and today restarted liking my songs, and after liking less then 80 songs I've been blocked again for more 5 days... And probably if I try to like more songs I'll be blocked for more time...
I am not "spamming" or "unfairly promoting myself". I just want to listen for good music, and save the ones I love.
In that way, I have some questions:
- How can I fix the problem with the playlists?
- I don't know if, it is a mistake that I'm making or a type of bug of the system?
- There is a limit of numbers of songs that I can like in a short period, or not? If there is, how many songs can I like?
- How much time I have to wait, between some likes and others, to not get blocked?
- There is other solution for my problem? I'm thinking to create another account there is other better solution?
I hope that as sooner as possible I can get an answer, and be able to have a great experience using soundcloud as I always had.
Thank You, Enzo
Ps.: Sorry for my bad english, I haven't practice it for a long time...