Solved

I've might deleted my playlist accidentally.. Is it possible to get it back?

18 replies

Hi Mathis. I just deleted by accident my playlist titled DISCO. Can you help me?? Thanx Bro
CAM YOU HELP ME GET BACK PLEASEEEEE, my play list is called favorite THANKS , I DELETED IT ON ACCIDENT
Hi Naomi,

I believe the playlist you're referring to is "kizomba". Since the deletion was quite recent, I was able to reinstate the playlist for you, so it is back on your profile now.

Cheers
Mathis

Can you help me get my playlist back ? ITS. CALLED "favorite" PLEASEEEEEE
Sir Mathis, I somehow deleted 'ORLANDO RHYDER' EP playlist. it was featured on a couple notable blogs. if you could please help. love & light
Hi Mathis can you please reinstate my playlist? It was named musica.i tryed to delete a track and now is all gone 😞 THANK YOU
Hi Mathis - I, too, managed to accidentally delete my playlist called Momentum, approx 49 tracks. Hoping you can get it back. With immense gratitude!!
Hi Naomi,

I believe the playlist you're referring to is "kizomba". Since the deletion was quite recent, I was able to reinstate the playlist for you, so it is back on your profile now.

Cheers
Mathis

can u pleeeeeaaaaase help me i deleted my playlist of 108 songs named Fav playlist by accident and i really want it back!
Hi Naomi,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis, can you reinstall my playlist named "Funkão", i lost 320+ tracks, Please!
Hi Naomi,

Cheers
Mathis

Hey! Can you help me i have lost all of my 396tracks from my beast playlist? Can you someway get them back for me? Because my playlist says there is 396 tracks on it but there is none. This happened when i rebooted my phone because i wanted more space on it.
Hi Naomi,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis can you please reinstate mine it was named new playlist lol nothing special! I would really appreciate it!!
Hi Naomi,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis can you please reinstate my playlist? It was named Cheeze. THANK YOU
Hi Mathis, I deleted a playlist just now called krept & konan. Can you get it back up please?
Hi Mathis-- Just deleted my playlist called "Got Me Feeling Some Typa Way" please help!!!
Hi Mathis. I just deleted by accident my playlist titled DISCO. Can you help me?? Thanx Bro
I just did it again. Deleted another playlist accidentally titled LARRY LEVAN (all caps) Thank you again.
Mathis. i just did it again..deleted my playlist by accident titled LARRY LEVAN about 20 mins ago. Ill rate you another five golden stars. thankyouthankyou.
Hi Mathis,

can you please reinstate my playlist too? its name was "Sax 3" I accidentally deleted it a few moments ago
Hi Mathis, I deleted my playlist too and it really sucks, I just discovered today that you could reinstate the playlist, I will be very grateful
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Naomi,

Cheers
Mathis