Solved

I want to remove audio and I get this problem, I need your help please

I want to remove audio and I get this problem, I need your help please Oops! Record Duplicate un-reverted deletion soundcloud:deletions:67267817 for Track/212941918 found!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 3 July 2015, 16:09

Hi there,

Thank you for posting this on our help forum. I've reached out to our engineers about this. They've confirmed that the error message indicates that the deletion has either failed or is in process. I.e., there might currently be a bit of a delay in the deletion process.

If you try and delete the tracks again in a few hours (that is, if they are still around by that time), they should be deleted automatically.

Sorry about the troubles, hope this'll do the trick.

Cheers
Mathis

View original

20 replies

this issue is possibly related to this one:
https://www.soundcloudcommunity.com/soundcloud/topics/unable-to-delete-playlist
and this one as well:
https://www.soundcloudcommunity.com/soundcloud/topics/-record-duplicate-un-reverted-deletion-soundcl...
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can You Delete "hey mama" and "Mama" please? I dont know why i cant. and error po....

Can You Delete Two Tracks Called "Mama" and "hey mama" ( lowercase song ) please? Soundcloud wont let me delete them and i dont know why. im very sad about this too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thank you for posting this on our help forum. I've reached out to our engineers about this. They've confirmed that the error message indicates that the deletion has either failed or is in process. I.e., there might currently be a bit of a delay in the deletion process.

If you try and delete the tracks again in a few hours (that is, if they are still around by that time), they should be deleted automatically.

Cheers
Mathis
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I'm having the same issue... I can't delete the tracks... very frustrated! Can you help me?
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

me too, can you please fix this bug? i've been waiting for about four hours and it still won't delete the song
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

^ same
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

There are two same songs called "Major Lazer - Get Free (Lupuls Remix)", maybe they can't be deleted because of the copyrights. You have the full authorization to delete them.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I cannot delete the track The Starfighter - After ddddddddddHours (VHS Dreams 12 Inchsss from my profile.
Please help.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

You posted this two months ago and we're still dealing with this issue today? Seriously? There are people on here from a few hours ago, same issue, two months later. I think we can all agree that it's ridiculous that you can't delete something you want gone.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

This has happened to me all day now, I waited 12 hours to try and delete again yet I can't delete 2 private tracks that I need to
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

This happened to me this morning and after waiting 12 hours I still can't delete 2 private tracks.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

This happened to me this morning and after 12 hours I still cannot delete two private tracks.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

The same here. Imposible to delete a track of mine.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

hello! I have 5 versions of one song on soundcloud, and i too am unable to remove them due to the "Record Duplicate un-reverted deletion soundcloud:deletions:" error. 4 versions I'd wish for no one to hear since i've made some changes for the better. Help!
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Exactly the same than mhardy51. But I have 2 versions.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Same issue here. I have three versions and only want to keep one. They keep coming back!
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Same for me, cannot delete 2 tracks that I uploaded just for testing...
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Good news apparently soundcloud is aware of the problem and they are working on it. http://status.soundcloud.com
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

The tracks I tried to delete yesterday are gone now. Yay.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I having that same problem now. So, it seems to be an ongoing issue