Question

Is there a logic to the cover which is displayed on the playlists?

When I move the song on the headlist it's work (I can choose the cover for the playlist main picture), but only on the current page...

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, not entirely sure what exactly you mean. You can choose an artwork for the entire playlist actually. If you don't upload one, then the artwork of the very first track that you've added to the list is taken as the artwork.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
I spoke about that, Mathis thank you. For me it doesn't work, when I change the position of a track in the playlist for the top, pictures doesn't change on my playlist. Tricky Safari?

Thanks for the answer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I spoke about that, Mathis thank you. For me it doesn't work, when I change the position of a track in the playlist for the top, pictures doesn't change on my playlist. Tricky Safari?

Thanks for the answer.

Hey, I think this is a misunderstanding - when I was referring to the order (the very first track you've added), I meant chronologically. I am not referring to the current order to the playlist. In order to have a specific image set as the artwork, I recommend uploading the image again as the playlist artwork.

Cheers
Mathis