Question

Is there a setting that will cause my most recent upload to appear first on my list instead of last?

• 13 March 2018
  • 3 replies

I have over a hundred uploads and I would like the most recent to appear first instead of last. How can I do this? Thank you!

3 replies

Your most recent upload should be top of your profile. If you want to rearrange the track order in a playlist click "Edit Playlist" under the three dot button on the left side of your screen. Then go to "Tracks". You can drag each one to change the order but there isn't an easy way to simply change the running order from new to old.
Thanks Tom. As I upload new tracks, the most recent is placed at the bottom of the list. I've been dragging it to the top, but I was hoping there was a setting that would place the most recent addition at the top of the list. I would think most users would want this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi kinkfm,

It sounds like you're adding tracks to a playlist, in which case the track indeed gets added to the very bottom of a playlist. This, unfortunately, cannot be changed automatically. However, when you upload a new track to your account on SoundCloud, the track will indeed appear on the very top of your public profile.