Question

Is+there+a+way+of+just+showing+the+playlists+on+my+profile,+rather+than+having+all+the+playlisted+tracks+doubled+up?

• 12 August 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey Ward,

https://soundcloud.com/you/sets

There you go.

-Gina
Userlevel 1
Sorry, my request wasn't clear enough. I only want the playlists on the homepage, not the individual songs as well. So the first one, Songs, has 'Fairy Tale' in it, and at the moment, 'Fairy tale' is the second one in the list as a stand alone song. Is it possible to only show playlists?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Sorry, my request wasn't clear enough. I only want the playlists on the homepage, not the individual songs as well. So the first one, Songs, has 'Fairy Tale' in it, and at the moment, 'Fairy tale' is the second one in the list as a stand alone song. Is it possible to only show playlists?
Hi there Ward,

Thanks for clarifying this. This is not an option at this point. The solution that Gina had provided is actually not so old of a feature - thanks to the introduction of different tabs on your public profile, other users can now choose whether they want to see everything - your tracks, playlists and reposts, or if they only want to see one of these categories.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 3
This needs to be implemented badly. I wanted to make a playlist because I recently stumbled upon a bunch of my old tracks from when I was first starting (they were still hosted on MySpace lol!).

But even if I upload them all together as a playlist, they still clutter my stream. making the tracks private makes the playlist appear empty as well. Making a separate SC account just for something minor but fun to share and listen to seems excessive
HI THERE.
A FEATURE TO HIDE TRACKS IS REALLY ESSENTIAL.
HOW QUICK CAN THIS BE IMPLEMENTED?