Question

It's not possible to add tracks to an existing playlist

• 25 May 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
hi

since a day before yesterday I cannot add tracks to an existing playlist via browser. Used different browsers.

anyone else?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi NovaFuture,

Sorry about the troubles with this. I've forwarded this to our engineering team and hope to hear back from them soon. In case you don't see the option to add to an existing playlist on your end at all, please be sure to disable AdBlock for SoundCloud.com - this has been reported to us by a bunch of users (however, I was able to see the other issue, which we haven't heard of from other users, where you cannot filter via the search bar, or load the list of playlists properly on the page - this is what I've forwarded to our engineers).

I'll be sure to update you here once I hear back from them

All the best
Mathis
Userlevel 3
thanks for forwarding.

I don't use adblockers. It looks mostly normal but the artworks are blinking and I cannot enter something in the text field "Filter playlists".

I also realised another problem. If I want to create a new playlist it switch back to the existing playlist shortly after displaying the mask for "create a playlist"
Userlevel 3
the main issue is that I cannot filter my playlists. It's not possible to enter a name into the text box for the filter
I also realised another problem. If I want to create a new playlist it switch back to the existing playlist shortly after displaying the mask for "create a playlist"

This is exactly the same problem I have for about 4-5 days now.
Userlevel 3

I also realised another problem. If I want to create a new playlist it switch back to the existing playlist shortly after displaying the mask for "create a playlist"This is exactly the same problem I have for about 4-5 days now.

not very comfortable but my workaround at the moment for this issue is to use the mobile app to create the playlist and add all tracks. Afterwards I edit the playlist (description, name, url)via browser.

not very comfortable but my workaround at the moment for this issue is to use the mobile app to create the playlist and add all tracks. Afterwards I edit the playlist (description, name, url)via browser.

Thanks for this info, I will try it, but unfortunately on mobile it's kind of impractical....
Userlevel 3
the problems are solved.