Answered

Likes appearing in my likes that I did not like

• 10 December 2015
  • 1 reply

I've been getting likes on songs that I have never seen nor heard before. My suspicion is that one of my former friend's Facebook accounts is connected to my account. I think this because at one point things got mixed up and his Facebook was the primary account on my account, but I have since removed his account. Is there anyway I can fix this? I'm really pissed off that I keep having to hear his shitty music in my likes... Please help...
icon

Best answer by Mathis 10 December 2015, 22:00

Hi there wolfjax,

Hmm, I'd recommend to go to your connection settings on a computer web browser to see if any Facebook account is still connected to your SoundCloud account. Also, on the bottom of that page, you can see connected apps - revoking access here will make sure none other then yourself can add any reposts or likes on your account.

Finally, to be 100% sure you're the only one accessing your account, you can change your password here. Afterwards, make sure you remember to log out of your account when using it on a friend's or public computer. :-)

Hope this helps
Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there wolfjax,

Hmm, I'd recommend to go to your connection settings on a computer web browser to see if any Facebook account is still connected to your SoundCloud account. Also, on the bottom of that page, you can see connected apps - revoking access here will make sure none other then yourself can add any reposts or likes on your account.

Finally, to be 100% sure you're the only one accessing your account, you can change your password here. Afterwards, make sure you remember to log out of your account when using it on a friend's or public computer. :-)

Hope this helps
Cheers
Mathis