Question

Loading Error / Something went wrong

• 15 June 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi! Sorry for my english, i'm italian :)
I'm helping a friend of mine to share a new private album.
Se loaded all songs and she made an EP, set like "private".

When I share the private link through mail, is ok with Mac OS with Safari or Chrome, but if i try to open with Ipad, it open SoundCloud iOS app, but won't open the EP, and the screen say "Errore di caricamento, Qualcosa è andato storto" (Loading error / Something went wrong).

Someone can help me?

Thank you very much
Giacomo

3 replies

Hi. I'm having the same problem. Trying to load a private album on mobile produces the error "Loading Error" "Something went wrong" "Retry"

Did you ever fix this?
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Unfortunately, this is currently not a supported feature. Our engineers have been made aware, however we currently do not have any information as to when this can be addressed. 😕
Hi there,

Unfortunately, this is currently not a supported feature. Our engineers have been made aware, however we currently do not have any information as to when this can be addressed. :-/

Sharing tracks from your own application is not supported? That makes no sense.

I'm having the same issue when opening the private link with the mobile app after either emailing it to my iphone or texting it to someone. They can't load my link either, same error.

I've been seeing many posts having the same issue that are 7-9 months old. How is a simple issue like this not fixed?