Answered

Looking for a playlist/user/compil

• 4 September 2015
  • 1 reply

Hello I m looking for the compil/playlist/user that has these three songs together: Ensaime Ensaime - No Me Contesta (Original Mix), Synapson Joris Delacroix - Air France (SYNAPSON Remix) , Nina Simone - The Ballad Of Hollis Brown (Super Flu ReDings). I was listening to that fantastic compil but then soundcloud bugged and I cant find it anymore!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 4 September 2015, 12:02

Hi ML65,

Thanks for getting in touch about this. Hmm, I won't be able to guide you through the exact same playlist, but it looks like these songs are in quite a few playlists on SoundCloud. When you go to each of the tracks and add /sets to the URL, you'll see all the playlists listed to which the track has been added. You'll often see if a track is part of a playlist by looking on the right hand side on a track's page - here, you'll see a section that's called "In playlists".

Hope this helps to find either THE playlist, or a whole lot of other playlists that will provide some nice tunes for you.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi ML65,

Thanks for getting in touch about this. Hmm, I won't be able to guide you through the exact same playlist, but it looks like these songs are in quite a few playlists on SoundCloud. When you go to each of the tracks and add /sets to the URL, you'll see all the playlists listed to which the track has been added. You'll often see if a track is part of a playlist by looking on the right hand side on a track's page - here, you'll see a section that's called "In playlists".

Hope this helps to find either THE playlist, or a whole lot of other playlists that will provide some nice tunes for you.

Cheers
Mathis