Question

Lost 100 songs from my playlist

I made a playlist of songs I want to listen to and today when I started playing music from the playlist I went from having 299 songs to 190. I don't know what happened?

I was listening using Google chrome on my computer.

12 replies

Userlevel 1
Same problem! This is so upseting
Userlevel 1
Except I use Soundcloud on my phone, but I've never experienced this problem as long as I've been a user until now.
Userlevel 1
Except I use Soundcloud on my phone, but I've never experienced this problem as long as I've been a user until now.
Userlevel 5
Hello Daniel, Hello Sami,
The engineers from soundcloud are working on that issue as of right now.
However, the following thing sometimes helps- Please try to empty the cache in your browser and refresh the playlist page, this helps in some cases.
I noticed from my experience, that Mozilla Firefox handles the longer playlists the best.
Hope that helps a bit.
IK
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my playlist had 260 songs, I can see only 206 of them.

last week my playlist songs decreased from 260 songs to 206 songs, i checked some of the songs and found them listed on their artists' profiles (so they aren't private or hidden) and even added some of them again
it's now 214 songs after I added some of the songs that were lost

playlist link: https://soundcloud.com/mahmoudelbadry/sets/electronic
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Playlist Tracks don't show up.

I made a couple playlists, and the number of songs shows up (there are 20 on both) but only the first track is listed and the others won't come up no matter how much I refresh. How do i fix it?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Playlists disappearing when scolling.

When I open my "Collection" / User tab on my iPhone, my "Likes" and Playlists show up fine, but as soon as I try to scoll down through the playlists they all disappear, and prompting that "You haven't built any playlists yet..."
This mean that I cannot access any of then, except the first 4...
Look at screenshots below.

I've tried to delete and install the app a few times.
Logging out/in
Reboot/reset phone settings.

With no solution :(

Info:
App vers. 3.8.1 - 15. may 2015 (latest)
iPhone 5s - iOS 8.3 (12F70)

Before scolling

After scolling

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Playlists on phone..

I can't play my playlists on my phone. I can play the first song and they playlist registers the other 11 songs, but it always stops playing after the first song. Any ideas? Everything works perfectly on my computer, it's just my phone.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Playlists disappearing when scolling.

When I open my "Collection" / User tab on my iPhone, my "Likes" and Playlists show up fine, but as soon as I try to scoll down through the playlists they all disappear, and prompting that "You haven't built any playlists yet..."
This mean that I cannot access any of then, except the first 4...
Look at screenshots below.

I've tried to delete and install the app a few times.
Logging out/in
Reboot/reset phone settings.

With no solution :(

Info:
App vers. 3.8.1 - 15. may 2015 (latest)
iPhone 5s - iOS 8.3 (12F70)

Before scolling

After scolling

If I refresh the "Collection"-page the playlist show up again, but disappears as soon as I scoll once again. So they don't disappear from my profile it self, only disappears from showing up on the phone. No problem on web-version.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Playlist Tracks don't show up.

I made a couple playlists, and the number of songs shows up (there are 20 on both) but only the first track is listed and the others won't come up no matter how much I refresh. How do i fix it?

I have the same problem!

me too i have had this same problem now 2 times like somtimes when i add a new song in my playlist its just fine but next time i log in and go in to that same plylist every single song is gone exept that new one its really fucking annoying
Why is the issue of songs getting deleted off of playlists still a problem two years after it was addressed?? I have a lengthy playlist that I have made through my computer and edited so much over time, with the most recent edit being last night, but when I opened the playlist on my phone today all the songs were out of order. I started to go through the arduous process of reorganizing them AGAIN but then my playlist dropped from 356 to 323 songs. This is very frustrating