Answered

Music wont play and keeps saying something went wrong

• 25 February 2019
  • 4 replies

So it may be something small im not sure but even after i deleted and redownloaded the app everytime i click a song it wont load and it skips through my whole playlist going to each song trying to play one, and then when i go to to the home tab on soundcloud it says “error something went wrong try to reload blah blah” so yea lmao am i missing something here?
Edit: my liked songs wont show up either but my playlists and liked playlists will show up. i dont understand whats going on with the app
icon

Best answer by zeepraxios 25 February 2019, 21:37

I've been having this same issue. I can't access any of my playlists or likes right now either. I believe it's a Soundcloud issue.
View original

4 replies

I've been having this same issue. I can't access any of my playlists or likes right now either. I believe it's a Soundcloud issue.
Yea exactly I have no idea but i hope im just tripping and its an issue with them right now lmao
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about this issue - this issue was caused by a temporary outage on SoundCloud's end and should now be resolved.
I’ve been having the same issue I go to play a song but it won’t play at all