Question

My feed only shows my reposts. I can't see any tracks from the people I follow

• 2 February 2017
  • 11 replies

2 days ago, I opened my soundcloud app (android) and noticed my feed was only showing songs that I reposted. I follow about 40 people and none of their tracks were showing up. I refreshed a few times, no change. I tried signing out and signing back in, no change. I uninstalled the app and re-installed, no change. I just now tried logging in to my account on a computer and my main feed is still only showing 5 tracks that I've reposted. How do I fix this? I don't see any setting that can be changed to fix this. Please help.

thanks

11 replies

I'm having the same problem and they wont get back to me 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the glitch, and sorry if no one has gotten back to you yet @Primary UTAU. Both your streams should now be all set again :-)

Best
Mathis
Hi there
I have the exact same problem.
I signed out and restart but still not working.
Cheers
I'm having the exact same problem. Only my reposts are showing on my stream
Hi, I also have the same problem! If someone could help resolve this glitch, that'd be perfect. It's been like this for 2 days now 😞
i have the same problem, i can see only my repost. what should i do to have the normal stream?
same problem
Same issue... My stream only shows my own tracks and reposts since few days
I've been having the same issue, and nothing has fixed it, only as i go down there is one artist that shows up other then my reposts
I am seeing my reposts and a few from a selected section of people I follow, most of which are months old, nothing new is appearing. This is most annoying as SoundCloud is my main source of finding new bands to play on my Radio show. Please fix ASAP
I'm having the same problem! Anyone can help with that?

Thanks!