Question

My tracks aren't showing on my playlist

• 14 May 2015
  • 3 replies

My tracks won't show that I am adding. It isn't a new playlist and if I uninstall and reinstall they show but then the same thing happens again and obviously I can't do that every time I want to add new tracks! I see a lot of people have had the same problem but I'm not seeing a resolution to the problem, has anything been done? Thanks in advance.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Stacey,

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the frustration! Can you try doing a hard refresh - pulling down on your Collection page until you see a spinning wheel - and see if your playlists show?

If this doesn't help, go ahead and try reinstalling the app and logging out and back in again.

Let us know how it goes!

Cheers
Mathis
This constantly happens to me too, tracks I add don't show in the app when I add them, but appear when I delete and reinstall the app. I can't do that every time I add a track to a playlist!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This constantly happens to me too, tracks I add don't show in the app when I add them, but appear when I delete and reinstall the app. I can't do that every time I add a track to a playlist!
Hi Stehitchy,

Also give a hard refresh a try (pulling down on the screen until wheel spins). This forces a sync update. Also keep in mind the app will not sync without internet connection.

Cheers,
Gina