Question

New tracks are not posting to the playlist in chronological order

• 3 February 2016
  • 3 replies

We upgraded to the Pro Unlimited plan yesterday and I created 3 new playlists - dividing existing tracks on our profile into 3 sections. We noticed that the new tracks that were added today are not posting at the top of the playlist in chronological order like they are supposed to. They are now posting at the bottom of the playlist. Please help, how can we fix this?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Tracks that are added to a playlist have always been added at the bottom actually. I do understand where you're coming from though, so please take a look at our announcement on feature requests.

All the best
Mathis
Hi there,

Tracks that are added to a playlist have always been added at the bottom actually. I do understand where you're coming from though, so please take a look at our announcement on feature requests.

All the best
Mathis

Hmm shoot, I guess we were used to pulling an embedded playlist directly from the profile (which posts everything at the top). Ok, I posted it as a new comment suggestion on the featured request post.
So, just to confirm, our only option at this point is to manually drag the most recent track to the top of the playlist, correct?
It would be great if there was a playlist preference to change the chronological order from bottom-up to top-down.
Like you@Newsradio, my new tracks have suddenly started appearing at the bottom of playlists and instead of the top. My embedded playlist now looks out-of-date because all my new tracks are appearing at the bottom which users have to scroll through to get. Is there a way to manually drag tracks to the top?