Answered

No secret link available for my whole private playlist

• 15 July 2015
  • 4 replies

I have put my whole new album up and made it a private playlist and each track is also private. I can find the secret link for each track, but there is no such option for the whole playlist. When I look at my playlist it only offers me edit or bin, no other options.

I want to share the entire playlist privately, not all the individual tracks. Why would this be happening?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 17 July 2015, 10:33

Hi there Kimba,

You'll see the share link upon clicking the "Share" button on the playlist page. If you didn't see that button before, this might have been because some of the tracks were still processing.

Can you see it now?

Cheers
Mathis
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Kimba,

You'll see the share link upon clicking the "Share" button on the playlist page. If you didn't see that button before, this might have been because some of the tracks were still processing.

Can you see it now?

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 1
Please put the Share button back. I hope someone can be found who knows how to fix this problem soon.
Please put the Share button back. I hope someone can be found who knows how to fix this problem soon.
I too need this, I've a private list of tunes I want to sent out to other collaborators and as the tracks are hidden, I can't share them 😞
Solved: AdBlock prevents the Share link from appearing... Disable AdBlock to see the link.