Question

Playlist made on mobile not on PC

• 23 December 2016
  • 10 replies

Hey there,

I made on my phone a playlist with 205 songs in it, but on my pc it shows that there are only 17 songs in this playlist. I can play all the songs on my phone, but only those 17 on my pc. These are also the first 17 songs I added.
Does somebody know what went wrong and could help me with putting the songs on my playlist in my pc without searching every song again?

10 replies

The problem persists... 😞

Hi there,

This issue has already been forwarded to our engineers and we're currently looking into this. Just in case: If you haven't done so yet, please make sure to pull down the page on your mobile device to trigger the app to refresh the content.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

This issue has already been forwarded to our engineers and we're currently looking into this. Just in case: If you haven't done so yet, please make sure to pull down the page on your mobile device to trigger the app to refresh the content.

Cheers
Mathis
My playlists from soundcloud app don't sync/update with Desktop-main version of my soundcloud profile.
My phone's "auto sync" funct. is usually on.
I tried reswitching synchronisation but that doesn't work.
I also tried reposting playlists.
Nothing works.
My phone isn't laggy, it's pretty new.
I have the same problem...
Nearly 300 songs in my playlist, and before the last update it only showed around 70 and now only 128. I hope they fix this
Maybe try this::?For me the issue was resolved after doing this:
1. click the 3 dots on the upper right side of the app on your phone
2. click "settings" in the menu
3. select the second option in the screen that shows up called "sign out" or something similar in your own language version. The description for this option reads something like "sign out current user".
4. Select "ok"
5. log in again

Or

Hi everyone,

Sometimes, the Android app might not work the way you want it to. This can have a number of reasons.

Android provides a number of things to check & see if the issue can be sorted out.

Here are a few basic maintenance steps to try on your device in order to fix this. Please make sure you've tried all of these before getting in touch. (even if you've tried deleting and reinstalling it, please go through this list).
  1. Log out of the app
  2. Force stop it by going to your Application Manager and clicking 'Force Stop'.
  3. Under this menu also click 'Clear Cache'.
  4. Restart your device
  5. Open the app and log in again
If none of these steps help to sort out the issue, please try deleting the app and re-installing it once again from the Google Play store.

Still not working? Well, in that case we kindly ask you to join our Android beta program. This way you'll be using our most current builds, and you can submit a crash report directly to our mobile engineers if things don't work as planned.

I hope this helps!

Best,
Gina & Mathis
Interesting! When I posted this all my "additional" songs from soundcloud app got Deleted !
I know about swiping screen down to update sync but that didn't work.
Somehow app version's pl. songs reduced to unsynced desktop version.
Hey! Soundcloud is acting Unfair!
This is Not the First time I'm using soundcloud app. I know how the app should work, connect, sync properly.
I used it before on older phone and it was ok.
i have the same problem with playlists not syncing between devices. this is very strange as clearing cookies or cache data at different points during the process doesnt seem to change anything, suggesting this is a database problem.
I have been searching for help on this topic for months, posts keep getting posted and no solutions! Is there a way to contact the Soundcloud team directly?