Question

Playlist problem

Whenever I want to add a song to an existing playlist, I hit the 3 horizontal line button but it says I need to create a playlist, as if I have never created a playlist before. It has been working well for many months. If I need to get to my playlists, the drop down button, located under my profile that usually says "playlists" is nonexistent. Someone please help

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Halle,

Hmm, not sure I understand the issue properly. Where exactly are you clicking to add a track to your playlist? In order to add a track to a playlist, you'd click on the "Add to Playlist" button under the track. If you already have playlists, you'd then see the following:

As you can see, there are two tabs - one to Add the track to an existent playlist, one to use that particular track to create a new playlist.

If this looks different for you, can you try that in a different browser first? Also, feel free to send over another screenshot to visualize where the issue lies further.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there Halle,

Hmm, not sure I understand the issue properly. Where exactly are you clicking to add a track to your playlist? In order to add a track to a playlist, you'd click on the "Add to Playlist" button under the track. If you already have playlists, you'd then see the following:

As you can see, there are two tabs - one to Add the track to an existent playlist, one to use that particular track to create a new playlist.

If this looks different for you, can you try that in a different browser first? Also, feel free to send over another screenshot to visualize where the issue lies further.

Cheers
Mathis

Usually, I would hit the third button to add it to my existing playlist. When I hit that button this comes up:

As if I do not have any existing playlists.
Hi there Halle,

Cheers
Mathis

Hello Guys,

The issue is marked as 'solved' but I can't see any solution.

I experience exactly the same on my profile.

Please let me know what to do ?

Best regards,
Hi there Halle,

Cheers
Mathis

I'm having the same problem - not sure why this says solved?
Userlevel 1
Hi there Halle,

Cheers
Mathis

I have the same problem too...

Seems no matter where I try to add the song on my playlist, I can only add one at a time... is there something I'm missing?
Hi there Halle,

Cheers
Mathis

This has been happening to me since December - no changes to my laptop, same browser, same security software etc. Finding this problem incredibly frustrating. Today Soundcloud has let me create a new playlist and add the first two tracks without a problem but each additional track it is only giving me the option to create a new playlist not add to the existing one. Go into my profile and the playlists are there - just can't add to them. Sometimes if I refresh the page it might then let me add a track but this isn't working either today. Really, really annoying .....