Answered

Playlist Shuffle Broken

• 22 January 2019
  • 1 reply

I am really frustrated with the shuffle setting on both the mobile app and desktop. I have a pretty large playlist (over 150 songs) that I listen to almost daily, however when I click the "shuffle" playlist button, it will only shuffle through the first 30 or so songs and then it will start playing random crap that's not even on my playlist. It is really bad on the mobile app and I'm getting to the point where I am ready to just delete the damn app and make a playlist somewhere else! It is only marginally better on desktop, where it will either shuffle through the first 50 or last 50 songs on my playlist, and won't play tracks in the middle.

Is this because I use SoundCloud free or are others who have SoundCloud Go having the same issue?

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Kededro 9 May 2019, 17:53

I am using the Go+ free trial right now and playlist shuffle doesn't behave any differently. Turning shuffle on only shuffles the first 20 tracks in the playlist, and then once it gets through all of them it begins shuffling the rest of the tracks in the playlist.
View original

1 reply

I am using the Go+ free trial right now and playlist shuffle doesn't behave any differently. Turning shuffle on only shuffles the first 20 tracks in the playlist, and then once it gets through all of them it begins shuffling the rest of the tracks in the playlist.