Question

Playlist Troubles - SoundCloud won't let me add songs to my existing playlists, only create new ones. Please HELP!

• 21 December 2015
  • 10 replies

I can't add any songs to existing playlists!!!! SoundCloud is only giving me the option to create new playlists. Arrrggghhhh!!!

10 replies

Yay... It just started working again, thanks to a small miracle, or some presumably on it with the swiftness techies.
Its working now?
Its working now?
It stopped working again
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey hey,

Whenever this got reported, the root cause for this issue turned out to be some sort of extension in the users' browser, such as HTTPS Everywhere or Adblock. Please try disabling these & restart your browser, then test again. Otherwise, please make sure you apply the basics first, then report back.

Cheers
Mathis
I'm still experiencing this issue, and it seems to have started when I downloaded a track that took me to an external site. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I'm still experiencing this issue, and it seems to have started when I downloaded a track that took me to an external site. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!
Hi there,

Hmm, not sure - here's our official collective conversation on the matter. Please try and see if any of the things mentioned in the original post help.
Mathis, I disabled all my Extensions in chrome, restarted the browser and nothing changed. The only way I'm able to add a track to an existing playlist is upload the track to my sound cloud on a computer then go to my sound cloud app on my phone and add it to a playlist from there. I would be interested to see a screenshot of what you are seeing in order to add to an existing playlist. Because it's now been months of people complaining including myself and we are all having this issue. I am including the sequence of screenshots that prove I am doing this correctly. I look forward to your response.

I'm experiencing this issue as well.
Managed to add 7 tracks to a playlist and suddenly was unable to add more tracks.
Did all the above things, no change...
Hi everyone

This is happening to me too. I am unable to Add any as per all the same happenings as above.

Can you let me know what to do (and no I dont' want to disable blocks - it's the reason why I don't have shit popping up).

TA
Ember
Hey hey,

Whenever this got reported, the root cause for this issue turned out to be some sort of extension in the users' browser, such as HTTPS Everywhere or Adblock. Please try disabling these & restart your browser, then test again. Otherwise, please make sure you apply the basics first, then report back.

Cheers
Mathis

i disabled literally everything and its still the same smh