Answered

Playlists and their tracks duplicated in stream

• 14 April 2015
  • 1 reply

There needs to be a way to filter out this duplication - an artist I'm following creates a playlist of 8 new remixes, which appears in my stream, AND every one of those 8 tracks also appears in my stream AGAIN right below the playlist. How to get rid of this duplication by default. I don't want this in my steam and don't want my playlist posts clogging up other people's streams like this either
icon

Best answer by Mathis 15 April 2015, 11:06

Hi there brewster,

Thanks for reaching out. At this time, there is not an option to prevent this from happening. I do understand your frustration over this though and would like to refer to our feature request convo, where you'll learn how to best forward feature requests to us so we can gather them and bring them to the relevant product team most efficiently.

All the best,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there brewster,

Thanks for reaching out. At this time, there is not an option to prevent this from happening. I do understand your frustration over this though and would like to refer to our feature request convo, where you'll learn how to best forward feature requests to us so we can gather them and bring them to the relevant product team most efficiently.

All the best,
Mathis