Question

Playlists deleted

• 30 May 2015
  • 9 replies

I had four playlists. Two of them are completely gone. Wondering why?..Anyone have any ideas?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Danielle,

Thanks for posting. I've looked into this and saw that you seem to have deleted two playlists recently. (I*** ** m* and T** G*** ** **** a ***n). Would you like for me to go ahead and see if I can restore them to your account?

Cheers
Mathis
Yes please!
Lost my Playlist (with over 190 songs) & now only one song is showing up in that Playlist. That's like months of hard work gone :(Can I retrieve the same again ?

If not >> I think its a serious bug & how would I trust that it won't happen again with same PL of mine of any other playlist that I have in my account.

Please suggest.
Hi Danielle,

Thanks for posting. I've looked into this and saw that you seem to have deleted two playlists recently. (I*** ** m* and T** G*** ** **** a ***n). Would you like for me to go ahead and see if I can restore them to your account?

Cheers
Mathis

Could you help me restore my playlist as well? I have no idea if I deleted it or what happened but I have no music now :(

Anna
Mathis, could you help me restore my playlist as well?
Hi Mathis,

I recently deleted a couple of playlists by mistake (I thought I was deleting just one track). Can you please help me recover them? It took me a couple of months to build them.
Same for me, Mathis? 🙂 Cheers
Hi Danielle,

Cheers
Mathis

Hey, my name is Lois. I was wondering if you can restore one song I recently unliked on accident. Thank you if you do.
Can you also restor my playlist that i deleted on accident like 15 minutes ago