Answered

problems with go+

• 26 July 2019
  • 2 replies

i purchased sound cloud go+ about 2 weeks ago and everything was running smoothly untill today when I open it and it says I have to purchase soundcloud go+ to listen to the full song. But when I go look at my account information it says that I am a soundcloud go+ member already (which is correct) but it will still only show me previews
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 July 2019, 12:06

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers have located the root cause and fixed the issue. If you're still seeing previews, please restart your app or refresh your browser and you should be all set.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

I also am having the same problem I bought SoundCloud go couple days ago and all my songs are in preview when I have a go membership and I uninstalled and signed out still don’t work
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers have located the root cause and fixed the issue. If you're still seeing previews, please restart your app or refresh your browser and you should be all set.