Question

Recovering a deleted playlist! [Need Customer Support]

• 26 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi there,

I shared a playlist recently and since then in my playlist library I had 2 versions of the same playlist. This must have been a bug. However, to get rid of it I deleted one of the playlists and now both are deleted. I would be very grateful if you could recover this playlist for me, and if you could pass the bug on to someone to look at to prevent it happening to others that would be great.

The playlist lost under this account was called 'Sesh House'.
If you could recover this it would be incredible

Thanks

2 replies

I hope they fix this glitch. I deleted also this 2nd version of my playlist that appeared out of nowhere but it deleted my main playlist too it had 200+ songs and I had it for 2 years and i have no idea what to do because I can’t recover it
I hope they fix this glitch. I deleted also this 2nd version of my playlist that appeared out of nowhere but it deleted my main playlist too it had 200+ songs and I had it for 2 years and i have no idea what to do because I can’t recover it

I accidentally wrote this as solved. This was an accident and was definitely not solved. If someone from the help centre could help us that would be good. Not impressed that there is no direct contact for help.