Question

Reposts still not working?

• 28 February 2017
  • 5 replies

I have a payable account. Is the Repost problem of SoundCloud
Or the browser?
A reply would be very pleasant

5 replies

I saw the thread earlier about reposts not showing on the stream but they still haven't been fixed for me? In particular it is this track I am trying to repost and it is still saying I reposted it 20 hours ago when I reposted it seconds ago... It also isn't showing in my followers streams...

https://soundcloud.com/benraineydj/forbid-ben-rainey-overdrive-selected
Soundcloud has just decided to kill their platform by stopping the repost function.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Soundcloud has just decided to kill their platform by stopping the repost function.

Hi there So'ham,

This is actually not true - the Repost function still exists. Sorry about any misunderstanding. There has been an issue with our servers that caused for Reposts to not sure over last night and earlier today, however this has now been fixed.

Cheers
Mathis
nope respost are still not working, they arent displaying correctly and they are not showing up in peoples feed.

Hi there So'ham,

This is actually not true - the Repost function still exists. Sorry about any misunderstanding. There has been an issue with our servers that caused for Reposts to not sure over last night and earlier today, however this has now been fixed.

Cheers
Mathis

Hey Mathis,

we are talking about two different problems here. you talk about a bug that caused reposts not to work in general, which you sayd you fixed. ok but thats not our problem, the problem is that you changed the way reposts work without any warnings for the user. by saying you stop the repost function i`m not saying that there is no more repost function, there is one, but you can only use it once and then never again, that is the problem that we want to discuss.