Question

Songs in Playlist are invisible!

I I have made a playlist that is showing the number of songs but no track seems to be visible to play, when I add new song, the song count in the playlist doesnt change as well. what should I do. Please help

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Kinza,

Hmm - are the tracks that you're adding private tracks and you're looking at the playlist from a different account? Either way, I'd be happy to take a closer look for you. Can you share the link to the playlist so we can investigate further?

Cheers!
Mathis
I have the same problem but only on the iphone app
Hi Kinza,

Hmm - are the tracks that you're adding private tracks and you're looking at the playlist from a different account? Either way, I'd be happy to take a closer look for you. Can you share the link to the playlist so we can investigate further?

Cheers!
Mathis

Hi! I'm using an iPhone 6 and the Soundcloud app with the latest update of iOS. The tracks I add to my playlists will not show. At times the song count will go up but the songs won't show on the playlist I made. How do I fix this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Our mobile engineers are currently looking into this issue. In the meantime, can you try doing a hard refresh - pulling down on your Collection page until you see a spinning wheel - and see if your playlists show?

If this doesn't help, go ahead and try reinstalling the app and logging out and back in again.

Let me know how it goes!

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Kinza,

Cheers!
Mathis

I reinstalled it and problem fixed. You just gave me life!!!!
Hi, I see that and I would like to thank you for the return current