Answered

Soundcloud Go+ problem

• 19 July 2019
  • 3 replies

Ok so I was just listening to lizzo about 15 minutes ago and I don't have Go+ since her music is free and then I come back 15 minutes later, and almost every single song that I can look at ranging from post Malone, lizzo, billie eilish, and more all say "Go+". LIKE EVERY SONG I TYPE IN! So is this a bug or do I really need Go+ to listen to songs? Like every song you can think of says that I need Go+ so like I can't listen to anything. Pls help 😢
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 July 2019, 10:58

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. We'll update you on this topic as soon as possible. Closing this topic in order to keep communication around this in one place.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I'm having the same problem but I have soundcloud go and even with it it says "not available offline" and only gives you a 30 second preview even if the song is free. I was listening to Lil Uzi Vert and all of his songs are free, 5 minutes later, all of his songs say "Go+" and only gives a 30 second preview even if you have soundcloud go
Me too almost half of the songs in my playlist are only previews. I purchased soundcloud go+ thinking it would fix the problem but it didn’t and I can still only listen to those 30 second previews
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. We'll update you on this topic as soon as possible. Closing this topic in order to keep communication around this in one place.