Question

Soundcloud Go+ Tracks not showing in Serato DJ Pro search

• 4 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I can see my playlists in serato, but when I search all tracks by clicking on the souncloud icon, i onoly get regular soundcloud tracks which are mainly covers or unwanted versions, it doesnt seem to show soundcloud GO+ tracks from the original recording artist.
How can this be fixed.

I also cant seem to find a good way to refresh my playlists within serato to show updated info from soundcloud. ie, if I add a request to the playlist, the only way i've found to get it to show in soundloud (other than a restart) is to uncheck show streaming services and then recheck it, but that ejects any currently streaming track.

Between these two issues, I cant take requests for soundcloud tracks unless I pre prepare them. any ideas or do i go back to spotify for requests?

3 replies

Would also love some input on this one. Same problem over here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there you two,

I've tested this from my end and initially also was not able to find SoundCloud Go+ content either, however after a few minutes & restarting Serato, it did end up working properly. Engineering is informed about this glitch and is looking into sorting this out as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience & all the best
Mathis
All you need to do is to click on the arrow in search near the cloud and tick all of the searching filter after you will be able to search everything you want .
Regards