Question

Soundcloud JS SDK - SC.Connect() not working in safari browser

• 26 January 2016
  • 3 replies

Hello Dear,
I hope you guys are doing well.. Thanks in advance for your solutions and suggestions.here is the url of my website where i am having trouble.
https://www.talentedhuman.com/#/

if you login to this site and clicks on following pointed icon for music... a window will open with sound cloud icon. if you click that icon SC.Connect() works perfectly fine in chrome but in safari no popup for authentication comes up..after deep debugging i have reached to conclusion that soundcloud api is not working fine in safari can anyone help me??Thanks a lot.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us regarding your questions about using SoundCloud’s API. SoundCloud does not have a dedicated API support team. Our customer support team are focused on providing account-related support and I am afraid we do not have the necessary skills to handle enquiries about SoundCloud’s API. That being said; If you are looking for help in building an application on top of SoundCloud’s API, I would recommend looking through SoundCloud’s stackoverflow page, and reviewing our developer website. These are the support resources we have in place for app developers.

Hope this helps.
All the best,
Mathis
Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us regarding your questions about using SoundCloud’s API. SoundCloud does not have a dedicated API support team. Our customer support team are focused on providing account-related support and I am afraid we do not have the necessary skills to handle enquiries about SoundCloud’s API. That being said; If you are looking for help in building an application on top of SoundCloud’s API, I would recommend looking through SoundCloud’s stackoverflow page, and reviewing our developer website. These are the support resources we have in place for app developers.

Hope this helps.
All the best,
Mathis

thanks a lot mathis.
Hi there,

Hope this helps.
All the best,
Mathis

i have already created a question on stackoverflow but i havent get any answer yet...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35012365/soundcloud-js-sdk-sc-connect-not-working-in-safari-brows...