Answered

Soundcloud Preview glitch on mobile app

• 22 July 2019
  • 2 replies

For some reason most of my playlist all of a sudden needs soundcloud go+ in order to play the full track even though for about the past 2-3 months I could play the full track. On my computer and Xbox I can play full tracks from my playlist but on my phone it says I need soundcloud go+ and it is really annoying.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 July 2019, 10:58

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. We'll update you on this topic as soon as possible. Closing this topic in order to keep communication around this in one place.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

I'm having the same issue, when i go on another user/account, the songs that are for Go+ don't appear as Go+ songs, but when i come back to my main, it says i need go+ to listen to them, even though a lot of those I've had on my playlist for a year or two and didn't require Go+.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue. We'll update you on this topic as soon as possible. Closing this topic in order to keep communication around this in one place.