Question

The playlist functionality does not work well. Every time I add a new track, a different track or tracks are removed from my playlist.

• 19 March 2015
  • 4 replies

Every time I add a new track, a different track or tracks are removed from my playlist. So for example, typically, I can get up to 5 tracks into a playlist, once I add the 6th track, 2 will disappear - or other times 1 will disappear. I'm disapointed in this feature, since I've tried on multiple occassions over the span of 1/2 year to create playlists hoping that this bug has been addressed.

For reference, I am using Firefox (36.0.1)

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi SKrat,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, this is certainly not how it should work. Can you clear cache and cookies and refresh your browser? ALso amke sure your flash is up to date. Lastly, let me know if this glitch happens on all browsers.

I'll keep an eye out for your confirmation!

Best,
Gina
This also happens to me. Tracks randomly disappearing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This also happens to me. Tracks randomly disappearing.
Hi there,

If a track disappears, this is usually due to the track being set to private or deleted by the original uploader, ob because the track was blocked by our content ID system due to a copyright issue.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Hi, ummm. I’m using the app. There ahve been multiple instances where all but one or two tracks have disappeared simultaneously from my playlists and I had to go find all of them again. This happened to two playlists just now and I was wondering if there was anyway to fix it