Question

Too Many Damn Ads

Userlevel 4
I've been using soundcloud for years, and I'm gonna have to stop. The amount of ads you play is unbearable, every other song is an ad. Why'd you have to ruin a good thing? I can understand having ads, but good lord... every other song is ridiculous.

103 replies

Download Movie copy and paste Link▬►►► https://t.co/0Q7a9OBTfE

Good evening!

1. The frequency of ads - you must be mad to put an ad with 1/3 ratio to the content. This doesn’t incentives me to buy SoundCloud+. Instead, it incentives to stop usign your application.
  2. The length of ads. I really enjoy when to listen to 1min song I need to listen an ad for 45 seconds. Could you please make them longer? Just joking- but could you please allow to skip them?
  3. Video ads, Video ads, VIDEO ADS in sound streaming service. Are you f*cking insane? This is simply ridiculous. So I have to spend my mobile data to upload your VIDEO ads? I simply have no comments. This is somewhere on the same level of stupidity as YouTube running voice commercials on the black screen only.

Regards, see you on Apple Music

Solve all problems with Lucky Patcher application, this is the best ad blocking, game modification, software, application application that I know.