Answered

Tracks not showing on main page, notifications not working

• 1 March 2018
  • 7 replies

Hello!

I have a problem with SoundCloud, where no tracks are showing up neither on my profile (only the loading circle animation appearing), nor on the main feed.

Also, when clicking the bell icon for notifications it loads for a half a seconf and shows no notifications, just the "show all notifications" text. When I click it - it moves me to the blank page, where all my notifiations are supposed to appear.

The same thing is with directly going to the track via link - blank page instead of a spectrum with a play button.

However, the player on the bottom of the page works fine. When I press "play" on the already picked track (which I probably listened to on mobile app) it plays the tune normally.

The issue appears on PCs only, mobile app is fine. I tried on different PCs, different browsers and everywhere there's the same problem. I've tried force-updating the flashplayer, but with no effect.

Any idea what is going on? I'm waiting for a helpful answer for this.

Cheers,
Alex
icon

Best answer by Mathis 1 March 2018, 16:03

Hi there Community members,

Just catching up on this - our engineers have been made aware and fixed the issue from our end - you should be all set again!

Sorry about the inconvenience & all the best
Mathis
View original

7 replies

I have the same exact issue since like a week...
I have this same issue, multiple browsers - same effects.
All pages blank, home page blank too, can't see tracks.
Same here - and i get info from other (than mine) countries - when they comming to my profile (not register users) exactly same thing, nothing shows up. SoundCloud - did you go to far with cutting things down for non-Pro users? Do i have to move to different site? Anyone know myspace still exist? 😉
Change language to english guys, that fixed my problem.
Looks like a bug with language files. Check debug console, there is an error:
`Uncaught ReferenceError: langDataData is not defined`

Changing to English will help, but by default Soundcloud loads in local language, so there will be a problem for most average users.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Community members,

Just catching up on this - our engineers have been made aware and fixed the issue from our end - you should be all set again!

Sorry about the inconvenience & all the best
Mathis
This just started happening to me today , please help !