Answered

Tracks order in playlist is changing automatically

• 8 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I've got a problem. I have a playlist with 48 songs in it. Everything was good, all songs was in a proper order (I set it up), but now I see that all songs are in a wrong order, with the songs with the most amount of plays at the top of the list. I've tried to reorder them, but after I save it and refresh the page it resets it again.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Mathis 8 February 2019, 15:59

P.S.: I just received a "thumbs up" that this should now be sorted out. If it is not reflected on your end, please refresh your browser page or restart the browser.

Cheers
View original

3 replies

This happened to all of my playlists! The order is completely randomized not the most played one on the top.
Some tracks are even gone and I can't find them anywhere, not sure if the artist delete them on purpose or this is a system fault.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Our engineers let us know that this is currently an issue. They are looking into this as I'm writing this. Hoping that this can soon be fixed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
P.S.: I just received a "thumbs up" that this should now be sorted out. If it is not reflected on your end, please refresh your browser page or restart the browser.

Cheers