Answered

Tracks order in playlist is changing automatically

• 8 February 2019
  • 3 replies

I've got a problem. I have a playlist with 48 songs in it. Everything was good, all songs was in a proper order (I set it up), but now I see that all songs are in a wrong order, with the songs with the most amount of plays at the top of the list. I've tried to reorder them, but after I save it and refresh the page it resets it again.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Mathis 8 February 2019, 15:59

P.S.: I just received a "thumbs up" that this should now be sorted out. If it is not reflected on your end, please refresh your browser page or restart the browser.

Cheers
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
P.S.: I just received a "thumbs up" that this should now be sorted out. If it is not reflected on your end, please refresh your browser page or restart the browser.

Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Our engineers let us know that this is currently an issue. They are looking into this as I'm writing this. Hoping that this can soon be fixed.
This happened to all of my playlists! The order is completely randomized not the most played one on the top.
Some tracks are even gone and I can't find them anywhere, not sure if the artist delete them on purpose or this is a system fault.