Question

View Current Playlist (not my playlist)

• 6 October 2015
  • 3 replies

I am currently listening to a playlist (not mine) on the Android SoundCloud app. I would like to like/favorite the playlist, but I can't seem to get back to the playlist main screen to do so. I can still go forward/backward through the track list and listen though. I don't recall the name of the playlist, or what I searched for the find the playlist, otherwise I would go that route. Thanks for the help!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

There is a downward facing arrow on the top left hand corner that should take you back to the playlist homepage. Alternatively, you can just hit the heart on the current song and at least that way you can always reference the song and when you are back at a computer you can look up all the playlist that song appears in.

Hope that helps!
Gina
Gina,

Thanks for the reply. Hitting the downward arrow takes me back to my stream, not the playlist. In regards to your second suggestion, how would I search for playlists containing that song?

Thanks,
Ryan
Hi,

There is a downward facing arrow on the top left hand corner that should take you back to the playlist homepage. Alternatively, you can just hit the heart on the current song and at least that way you can always reference the song and when you are back at a computer you can look up all the playlist that song appears in.

Hope that helps!
Gina

Thanks for the reply. Hitting the downward arrow takes me back to my stream, not the playlist. In regards to your second suggestion, how would I search for playlists containing that song?