Question

Way to Shuffle Better?

• 23 May 2017
  • 7 replies

Is there a way to shuffle liked songs by adding more older liked songs? Every time I shuffle my liked songs, they are songs that I liked from now to a couple of days ago. I would like to hear songs from months or even a year ago.

7 replies

There doesn't seem to be a fix to this. @Soundcloud please update the shuffle so we can listen to all of our liked songs!!!
This.

@Soundcloud, this issue should be fixed by letting us choose whether to shuffle all or just recent! If it takes slightly longer to load/shuffle, then don't worry! That's still preferred to the current crappy shuffle.
Yup, the shuffle feature always generates a "pseudo" shuffle with only the tracks i liked most recently. Older likes never get played.
I'm still waiting for this to be fixed... I send a message a while ago to Soundcloud about it but the person I talked to didn't understand what was the problem. :/
It's so annoying to load the whole page to shuffle everything.
Userlevel 3
I'm still waiting for this to be fixed... I send a message a while ago to Soundcloud about it but the person I talked to didn't understand what was the problem. :/
It's so annoying to load the whole page to shuffle everything.

I used to do the trick where you load all the thumbnails as well, to get a proper shuffle, but it seems that hasn't even worked in a long time now either. Would like to hear some of the old gems on my likes without having to scroll all the way down (1,500+ likes)and play them manually. Please @soundcloud Please
Is this fixed yet? 😞
Hey @SoundCloud Community Support, is this kind of "all" shuffle vs "recent" shuffle feasible for the devs? As someone who values everything you guys represent, please make this happen! If anyone's like me, they use their likes as their library, and a full shuffle of my library would be great.