Solved

What are the essential differences between a playlist & an album?

• 10 April 2017
  • 1 reply

I posted this a few days ago, but someone answered without providing elucidation & considered their answer a solution, so I am posting it again in the hope of gaining a greater understanding.

Is an album a playlist with an alternative name? How do an album & a playlist function differently? What is the point of making a playlist rather than an album or vice versa?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Blue wolf 9 May 2017, 16:37

A playlist is a made for letting people listen to multiple songs you've made by searching one name and they are able to pick the songs they liked most and "like" them. An album can be published as a CD and sold and by making an album you are technacly saying "I'm going to sell these songs".
Really an album is an official release and a playlist is something to download and listen to in the app of website.

Anymore questions?
View original

1 reply

A playlist is a made for letting people listen to multiple songs you've made by searching one name and they are able to pick the songs they liked most and "like" them. An album can be published as a CD and sold and by making an album you are technacly saying "I'm going to sell these songs".
Really an album is an official release and a playlist is something to download and listen to in the app of website.

Anymore questions?