Question

When I go to play one of the playlists I created on my android, it says that soundcloud isn't responding. How can I fix this?

• 15 April 2015
  • 9 replies

I created 2 playlists on the computer, but when I try to play them on my adroind in the soundcloud app, it says " Soundcloud isn't repsonding." It was working yesterday but now it's not.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Bruins,

Can you please try a reinstall of the app? We released a new update and shortly thereafter, released a fix to a few glitches. Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,
Gina
Thank you!

Now something else went wrong. The 2 playlists have 280 and 260 songs in them, but when I go to scroll through them on my phone it only says they have 200. Is there a simple fix to this?
Hi Bruins,

Can you please try a reinstall of the app? We released a new update and shortly thereafter, released a fix to a few glitches. Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,
Gina

HI I switched to my new Samsung s7edge device and when I click on my play list which has above 250 songs, all seems to be vanished and it also says soundcloud isn't responding.
Hi Bruins,

Thanks,
Gina

Hi Bruins,

Thanks,
Gina

Ps- i have also tried reinstalling the app & playlist shows the songs on a laptop
I have the s7 and have the same problem. Did you find a fix?
Think this might be a problem occuring on s7 then. I have this problem too. The weird thing is, that it doesn't show up on any phone now. I've tried my friend's phone and it says the same thing. Really hope this is fixed so I don't have to re-do my 450+ song playlist...
Hi Bruins,

Thanks,
Gina

Same problem. Had it for many months now.
Hi Bruins,

Thanks,
Gina

Lg g3 though