Question

Why can't I like a song?

• 29 November 2015
  • 37 replies

I can fo everything else like repost a song, or unlike a song, but everytime I press like, a box shows up saying Unable to like.

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

It looks like you had run into a block. Please review this article on our help center to learn why this happened, and how to prevent this in the future.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

It looks like you had run into a block. Please review this article on our help center to learn why this happened, and how to prevent this in the future.

Cheers
Mathis

Hello Matthew, it seems that I have run into another block on soundcloud. Would you please unblock me, and if it is possible is there a way so that I won't get blocked again? It's been happening way too often.

Kind Regards,
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

i need this as well. is there a way to get rid of this blocking system?
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I would like to be unblocked too, it's a bit annoying. If I could receive any help would be very appreciated
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I also need to be unblocked as well. Sorry for the inconvenience
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I need to be unblocked too
This has happened to me and I don't know why but it is only the one track that I can't unlike. If I am blocked can you please unblock me. I don't know how i got blocked or why it happens but if you could help that would be great! Thanks!
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I, unfortunately, also need to be unblocked too, if you could do that I'd be very grateful . Thank you^_^
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I have run into a block as well, I am unable to like a song. As soon as I press the like button it immediately unlikes it. I dint know what's going on but can you please help me fix this issue?
Thanks
Irina
i have the same problem could you please fix mine aswell or help somehow?
I have the same problem and it's annoying since I'm paying for the app!
I can fo everything else like repost a song, or unlike a song, but everytime I press like, a box shows up saying Unable to like. Can you unblocked me too? Whenever I like a song, within seconds it retracts the like and it's not in my liked songs. It's been real irritating to be frank.
please could you unlock mine? would be a big help its bee blocked for ages xx
Hi, I've also faced a problem where I was blocked for liking songs "too quickly". Could I please get some help in an unblock? That would be great.
Can u unblock me too i was liking songs to quick and I'm really annoyed can u pls fix this thanks
I need to be unblocked too
I need to be unblocked too Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis
Can you unblock me as lost loads of my favourite music
Can you unblock i guess I was liking song to quick
Can you unblock me please I can’t like songs
I need to be unblocked aswell, I can't like some of them
This just happened to me today and I have SoundCloud Go+ and pro and every time I like a song it unlikes itself and says something like error completing this action please fix.
I can't even like and save my own songs on my profile.
Wait it just worked now so maybe it was another server issue idk.
Since One week, since the outage,i can't comment, like,answer comments and my stat don't increase, it's anormal , i 'd like ti contact a admin, but where ? i pay for a service but i have nothing !