Question

why does my playlist only show i have 200 songs, when a couple days ago i had 300+ did they get deleted?

• 19 May 2015
  • 3 replies

Having trouble with my playlists

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Is this on your web browser, or via your mobile device? Currently, we are seeing similar reports from users concerning larger playlists - generally those about 200 tracks or larger - not displaying fully on the iOS app. Our engineers are looking into the issue. Unfortunately it seems the problem is more complicated than anticipated so we can't give a definite timeframe for when you can expect the issue to be resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience as a result of this and appreciate your bearing with us!

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Is this on your web browser, or via your mobile device? Currently, we are seeing similar reports from users concerning larger playlists - generally those about 200 tracks or larger - not displaying fully on the iOS app. Our engineers are looking into the issue. Unfortunately it seems the problem is more complicated than anticipated so we can't give a definite timeframe for when you can expect the issue to be resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience as a result of this and appreciate your bearing with us!

Cheers
Mathis

hey thanks for replying, it happened on my iOS and my web browser, i had about over 300 songs and i listen on my phone sometimes and my webrowser, and when i went on my computer, it dropped down to 200 and same thing for my phone